V bits estlcam

I see, yea i try to run through an sd card as i dont want to have my laptop in the garage however maybe i can try to run it from laptop to see if the results change

What are you asking me to save?

It really shouldn’t change anything. Gcode is just a script. The sender doesn’t matter that much.

Did you set your Z=0? It looks like the Z zero is set too deep.

In estlcam, you can save the project. That makes a .e10 file. Zip that and post it here for Philip.

I manually zero the machine before each cut as i dont have endstops on the machine

Here are the Estlcam files (e10) and the Gcode (NC). Please open the e10 first and then post a screenshot of it please.

gas redo 12.7mm.zip (3.0 MB)

For me it looks like it should, even less passes than in the example I send you last time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would also be interested in seeing the first 25 lines or so of the gcode.

it says e10 file is not authorized to upload

You gotta Zip it. :slight_smile: You can open mine above first and see how that looks like in your machine. And then generate an NC from it.

o nevermind i have to load it as a zip lol sorry

gas redo.zip (773.7 KB)

This is the e10 file you sent

And now save it as a CNC Program please.

Will you be able to see that from the e10 file as well?

This is what yours looks like if I save it as a CNC program. Like it should (only those 0.25mm passes suck… :D).

Yea i was doing the 0.25mm because my machine is digging in way more than it supposed to be

Please show me this view when you save my e10 as a CNC Program. :slight_smile:

Saved as cnc, or did you want me to send the file back?

Nah, that’s fine. looks exactly as it should. If you’ve got the time you could try to run that code.

For Jeffeb, you have to open your CNC-file (not the one I created for you now) with Notepad and copy the first 25 lines.