Tension block rear looping help needed!

Double post:

The gray wires may be wired wrong. That can cause the beeping and making it think the button is constantly pressed.

3 Likes

Doesnā€™t seem to change anything Iā€™m just trying to do the retry to test it over

1 Like

Unclear what this means.

Did you flash the screen and did the flash take several minutes and turn the firmware.bin to .cur?

It would be best if you show us a picture of your screen and board wired up.

1 Like

When flashing the screen placing the sd in what insert because the screen only shows this as of right now frozen and Iā€™m not sure of how to reboot that potion. Can you please send me the file that reboots ?

Unplug the gray cables and only use the black cable.

1 Like

Where does the sd card get inserted just to be clear
How would I then know it has been uploaded what are the clear signs ?

The board wiring is in this thread a few blocks up thatā€™s all

This does not show both the screen and the board so we can follow the wires to make sure they are plugged in right.

Into the sd port on the screen.

The onscreen display will show all sorts of things happening for 2-4 minutes.

1 Like

So I have had the Gray wire running into the wrong port .(big sorry and thanks guys for the help !)

Here it is with the after image will this restore of colour When itā€™s complete?

Secondly, my male ends that plug into my endstops donā€™t seem to want to stay put if you can let me know please whatā€™s the perfect type for this board I will greatly appreciated that sir.

1 Like

I have a little section of the instructions showing how to pull the plastic off to make them seat better.

1 Like

Iā€™ll try to find it . What section header do you remember ?

https://docs.v1engineering.com/electronics/skrpro/#molex-and-jst-connectors

1 Like

Pro question; what is the best way to protect against wear and tear to a waste board ? ( Donā€™t want my table to get chunks cut out of it ?

Put another board on top of it. Itā€™s called wasteboard because it is the board that you definitely need to cut into. :smiley: There is no way around that.

Some people build the CNC higher, some put them onto side rails to be able to put another board on the table.

3 Likes

Okok so whatā€™s the best best cheap type of materials?

Most people use MDF. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I used a bunch of 1/4" foam board (18" by 24") from Dollarama as wasteboard when doing initial cuts, (like making my real wasteboards, lol.)

It actually worked quite well, and was cheap.

My actual wasteboard is 3/4" MDF with T nuts cut in for hold-down on the Primo, and T slot on the LowRider.

4 Likes

Lastly did you have to measure a your table size to put into the program when you measured?
To determine the table size where would you have started exactly only the parts that count as a start and end part (lxw)

1 Like

If you are using a predetermined table, yes, you would need to adjust that calculator until it fit. The more common way I think is building it to suit your project or material size, which is how the calculator is set up.

1 Like

Right totally understand i forgot about it but the y side should be measured from in between the front of the tension blocks to me that makes sense ?