Tension block rear looping help needed!

Cheers happy holidays to all !
In this image the rear tension blocks I have printed were not alter nor used with support.
But did some reason my belt will not go through :disappointed: sadly ; will there be any techniques or better ways of getting over this issue that Iā€™m having?
Please let me know if you have received this message thanks !

Also Iā€™ve tried this & looked @ all 6 seperate prints is there any alternative? This is the only thing holding back my setup @ the moment & it really stinks
!
image|690x251

1 Like

They should work fine. Cutting the belt at 45 degrees should help.

Are they close? It is probably a problem with your printer. Did you print them in the correct orientation? Are you over extruding? Post a pic of your parts and maybe we can help you with your printer

Can you fit a strip of sand paper in there? You donā€™t want to weaken them. But just taking off some roughness might help.

1 Like

Iā€™ll try the sand paper trick

If printing what should my printing speeds look like; whatā€™s the most important setting tune?

Speed is very dependent on your printer. But printing slower fixes a lot of potential problems.

It would help if you posted a picture. But since it isnā€™t fitting, the issue is either something obvious, you might be over extruding, or your printer is not scaling right (or isnā€™t square).

1 Like

Cut the belts to a very fine point you should be able to feed the tip through and then pull the rest.

If that does not work upload a picture of your printed parts so we can diagnose what might be wrong. The last blocks we saw were printer in the wrong orientation.

4 Likes

So I solved that issue my new little problem is where is the fan wired supposed to be located on the skr pro board ?
Where the green blocks are located is where. I installed it but they donā€™t work when idling.
Does the wires need to be placed somewhere else like the main power source on the board ?

1 Like

Fans? We donā€™t use fans.

1 Like

If so can direct me to the control casing thatā€™s recommended please sir !

1 Like

I have two here, Printables there are more if you search a bit .

1 Like

The fans can be set based on temperatures, or as always on. The fans on my Duet on the Primo are based on the processor temperature as a proxy for driver temps. (They only tell me then theyā€™re actually overheating.) I considered putting a thermistor on one, but havenā€™t done it.

On the LR I have a thermistor in the case with the wires, an old one from a hotend. Itā€™s wired to the board as the hotend temp, and the fan starts up at 28Ā° but Ive never actually heard it turn on. (Certainly not when it was -40Ā° outside! My basement stays pretty cool in the summer, I could just about see my breath down there a couple weeks ago.)

1 Like

Okay last question,
Where is the lid that holds the screen.
In this image I coloured it green

1 Like

This reminded me of my mid 90ā€™s PC build/modding days, when I had a beige box that fit in an optical bay, called ā€œPC Doctorā€. It was a 6ch fan controller, with 6 thermistors, and a 3-button LCD interface for programming/monitoring. I had thermistors on my CPU HSF, RAM pcb, northbridge hs, PSU fet hs, optical drive, and egt (exhaust air temp hehe). The best part is it used FETs for on/off control, no PWMā€¦ which lead to my first PCB design that went to a board houseā€¦ a $60 single channel fully analog PWM fan control (555 timer, fets, and thermistor, with 3 pots for gain, offset, and freq). Months later I started to see specialized fan control ICā€™s showing up at digikey and the likes. The whole experience taught me a valuable lesson about exploring rabbit holes.

1 Like

Same link, Printables

1 Like

whats the title of the file sir ?

1 Like

https://www.printables.com/model/74330-tft35-e3-v3-case

2 Likes

Goodday Iā€™m having issues on starting up my lr3 Iā€™m not completely sure how to access my uploaded files.
I have flashed the motherboard but I keep getting no further than whats on the screen

Just to be clear, you are not using my firmware on the screen.

From either mode hit print.

Okay so when I Iā€™ll try it would you recommend a z plate ?

Iā€™m going to tamper with it more today get some (independent motion) going havenā€™t yet but I still need to check out my end stops as well. Thanks

When I hit Marlin this screen shows up for some reason I donā€™t know why and itā€™s been flashed