Help! Solutions for SKR PRO board?

Hey everyone that is a pro @ configuration/ operation to the lowrider 3.
So I have been following up with the wiring and also trying to figure out the movements on my LR3 but still I am unsuccessful.

Step 1 I loaded to my sd card to flash the firmware onto the motherboard the firmware on the SKR pro by downloading the DualLR firmware and.putting the firmware.bin on the microSD slot on the board.

The LCD will be able to print files (.gcode extensuon) if they are on the SD card in the TFT.

Step2.

I powered up the unit but still I was unable to get the v1 loading screen nor access to the (Marlin)portion in additional I have went to the bigtreetech option and tried moving just to make sure my wires I followed were correct but I got nothing working for me so far; how can I go about this matter ?

In your picture, there is no power to the skr board. 12v Power and ground must be connected in two locations. That is the only obvious thing I can see and one of the common mistakes, though you may have that sorted already.

Also wiring for both x2 and y2 will be backwards to x and y, so you might need to flip two connectors, though that won’t fix this problem.

Mine reads FIRMWARE.CUR I took out the sd card and now it’s just the board and the LCD screen functioning.
In this message I will provide images of the wiring to the board it’s possible I may got something wrong.