Tension block rear looping help needed!

Marlin mode user the two gray cables connected between the lcd and the skr. The 5 pin black cable is only for tft mode. So check that those gray cables are correct.

After the skr pro flashes, it renames the file to firmware.cur. Do you see that on the sdcard?

Mine reads FIRMWARE.CUR I took out the sd card and now it’s just the board and the LCD screen functioning.
In this message I will provide images of the wiring to the board it’s possible I may got something wrong.

Please let me know if you need me to do anything else

The LCD screen has it’s own set of files that get put onto a memory card and flashed.
https://docs.v1engineering.com/electronics/skrpro/#tft-files

3 Likes

I inserted SD card into the board and now it booted to the option between of . Now I’m just waiting I cannot key in anything right now .
What’s the particular that I need to have on the sd card
& How do I insert the information on the screen or from the board and how long doe you press to reset?
Just a step in the right direction I would need please .

Stuck here it makes a ringing sound

You possibly have a bad screen, or you plugged it in wrong? Touching it does nothing?

this link show you exactly what goes on the card that you insert into the LCD screen and reboot. SKR Pro - V1 Engineering Documentation

1 Like

Double post:

The gray wires may be wired wrong. That can cause the beeping and making it think the button is constantly pressed.

3 Likes

Doesn’t seem to change anything I’m just trying to do the retry to test it over

1 Like

Unclear what this means.

Did you flash the screen and did the flash take several minutes and turn the firmware.bin to .cur?

It would be best if you show us a picture of your screen and board wired up.

1 Like

When flashing the screen placing the sd in what insert because the screen only shows this as of right now frozen and I’m not sure of how to reboot that potion. Can you please send me the file that reboots ?

Unplug the gray cables and only use the black cable.

1 Like

Where does the sd card get inserted just to be clear
How would I then know it has been uploaded what are the clear signs ?

The board wiring is in this thread a few blocks up that’s all

This does not show both the screen and the board so we can follow the wires to make sure they are plugged in right.

Into the sd port on the screen.

The onscreen display will show all sorts of things happening for 2-4 minutes.

1 Like

So I have had the Gray wire running into the wrong port .(big sorry and thanks guys for the help !)

Here it is with the after image will this restore of colour When it’s complete?

Secondly, my male ends that plug into my endstops don’t seem to want to stay put if you can let me know please what’s the perfect type for this board I will greatly appreciated that sir.

1 Like

I have a little section of the instructions showing how to pull the plastic off to make them seat better.

1 Like

I’ll try to find it . What section header do you remember ?

https://docs.v1engineering.com/electronics/skrpro/#molex-and-jst-connectors

1 Like

Pro question; what is the best way to protect against wear and tear to a waste board ? ( Don’t want my table to get chunks cut out of it ?

Put another board on top of it. It’s called wasteboard because it is the board that you definitely need to cut into. :smiley: There is no way around that.

Some people build the CNC higher, some put them onto side rails to be able to put another board on the table.

3 Likes

Okok so what’s the best best cheap type of materials?