This is just the hotend, but I recycled most of the parts from my MP3DP V2 H2 hotend. I also created the Part Cooling fan duct to more properly fit the origial and V2 versions of the H2 Hotend. Shown is the 4020R version, but I also have a 5015R and 5020C versions as well (but not real world tested yet.
See attached pics and assembly diagram. Assembly Diagram:
Hey just wanted to give you a bit of feedback on the H2 extruded mount. Everything is working great. Cooling is working well with your fan mount. Although it’s great as it stands now, if I were to change anything about it, it would be to move everything over to the right a few mm to try and flush the bltouch with the left side of the hub so that there is no potential interference with the end stop.
I was, however, able to get by just fine with my build, but I could see it being a potential issue with certain setups.
Thank you again for those files. They printed very well and are functioning great.
I had to pause my Repeat build as work got hectic. I did however see that as a potental issue and made the BLTouch mount more shallow to clear everthing to the right, but have yet to release the updated files. I also adjusted the the main H2 body mount since it sometimes bends the fan part of the H2 body mount. I also made that part a tad thicker for printability issues (it sometimes fails when printing the outermost part of the fan arm where its basically 1.5mm^2).
Thank you for the feedback, and I welcome more if you find anything else inadequate!