Who wants to vote for me?

Very good of you another show of character :grinning:

4 Likes

votedā€¦Also had to vote for the kraken

3 Likes

That was kool

2 Likes

Jeff, Iā€™m voting for you as well. I didnā€™t realize that you could vote for multiple patterns every time, so thatā€™s great. If anyone sees a pattern they like of mine (8 of them) and want to bump it up (under Jeffā€™s #1 position obviously, lol), I would appreciate it (ā€œbobcā€). I am not going for the popular vote, but I am gunning for the judgeā€™s vote and I am sure that some popular votes wonā€™t hurt. Some of the features in my patterns are prototypes for upcoming Sandify features.

2 Likes

For sure. None of this would have happened without Bob and Iā€™ve been voting for your patterns too.

It seems to really bounce around, which makes me wonder if they are obfuscating things in the top few.

I understand math and I know getting a bunch of peopleā€™s support is not the biggest challenge, it will be getting a vote in each day. 20 * 20 is much easier than 200 * 2.

1 Like

You know, I am sorry Bob. I follow the Sandify github an I know exactly how much work you have been putting into this. I feel bad for not promoting you as well. I seriously just got so excited to start voting I got carried away. There are thousands of people here and we can all vote several times so no reason we canā€™t get you both up to the top.

I am a little miffed that we have not hit the top in the first few hours of voting but I will keep voting everyday for you two smart dudes, least I can do for the work you both put into Sandify, and how much fun I have with my sand table because of it. I just wish I could vote for every time the table got compliments when people used to come over!

1 Like

Are there links to his entries?

1 Like

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

This this doesnā€™t make the spam bot mad, I will be impressed.

2 Likes

Works great, I got in votes for all of those as well. Now, if I can just remember how far down to scroll every dayā€¦

1 Like

Good point. I put them in the first message.

2 Likes

You da MAN

2 Likes

Thanks, Jeff. If you do want to vote for me, the easiest thing to do by far is to go to Algorithmic vote, search for ā€œbobcā€ and then just vote for the ones you like all at once. Thereā€™s one more in the freestyle category, but itā€™s fine to omit that one.

Thanks, everyone!

3 Likes

Day 4 votes are done. Also started voting for Bob

2 Likes

Got mine in for the day.
Palm trees are awesome

2 Likes

Voted!

2 Likes

Voted! Sorry, Iā€™m late to the party. I was catching up on the 500+ comment PID thread and didnā€™t notice the call to arms. :crossed_swords: I havenā€™t seen Dui chime in that itā€™s rigged yet like Jamieā€™s contest so hopefully itā€™s a clean fight. :grin: Best of luck @jeffeb3 & @bobnik !

3 Likes

Iā€™m getting later and later each day.

my votes for you 2 went in @ 12:30 p.m.
eastern

1 Like

I offset that by sleeping in a bit more everyday!

1 Like

If anyone is a big twitterer, a little signal boost probably wouldnā€™t hurt:

1 Like