Who wants to vote for me?

Gotcha

1 Like

Voted. Good luck bro. Very cool stuff

2 Likes

Well. I am very securely in second place. I wish I knew by how much.

1 Like

I voted for you. I really with sisyphus would offer their control board as a DIY option. I know they would have a hard time supporting it, but it still would be cool. I would be willing to spend 400 dollars on the board if they sold it seperate.

Interesting. I have never seen it, what makes it worth $400 for you?

I wouldnt have to build or program any electronics and it has their app which is wifi/bluetooth… it works better than what I have now, which is a plugin for octoprint.

1 Like

Voted again - I’d do it anyway because I like you and all but I really just want to see what a $1500 sand table looks like lol

3 Likes

I haven’t missed a day voting yet. My son and daughter are both voting everyday also.
Edit: I agree with Zhedd. I want to see what this machine can do

4 Likes

Sitting at #2 is killing me!!!

Bob, I think we are doing pretty good, you are filling up the entire page when sorted by most votes!

1 Like

As much as I want to sign up for a bunch of new email accounts, I know we can pull it together as a group and get there the legit way.

Get your friends and family in on it…good day to take some time and vote for Heffe…just saying!

6 Likes

Crap, I was on holiday and missed 13d of voting! :frowning: Sorry @jeffeb3!
Started today.

2 Likes

Thanks for the votes.

2 Likes

Voting is a matter of seconds. Fighting against the rotten captcha server can last longer…

2 Likes

Argh, we’re stuck in second place. Keep voting guys!

1 Like

Last day, vote vote vote!

1 Like

I still have an hour and half before I can vote again :triumph:

2 Likes

Tried to vote this afternoon, it told me Try again in 4 hours.
Weird. It just allowed me to vote 5 minutes ago…

1 Like

Weird. I voted a moment ago and it still says 24 hours.

I just voted and neither category gave me the "Vote again in 00:00:00: "message.

1 Like

maybe the server is getting hammered from all the new Heffe votes and messing with the system. It is acting odd on my end, the time is mostly correct but it is not saving my email anymore and once it was wrong with the time until vote. Wonder if they are wrapping it up?

1 Like