Mrrf 2023

I second the Fudge thought

Will it be open, that would be convenient! How do I reach out to get it reserved?

Google search Elkhart fairground camping, there is a phone number to call. They had availability when I checked last week.

1 Like

So are you camping?

Pricing, it is 54 bucks for 2 nights and the gas to pull the camper, think I will be looking at hotels. (So I can have ac, LOL)

i guess you better ship yours. I cannot get the z axis to work without skipping. I had the same problem with the LR2 but never resolved it. I thought maybe it was an inadequate PS but i just put a 30A one on it and still have the problem.

I will still plan to bring the table i made with super sexy V1 engineering legs. It is 22x46 so i think it should be ok for your machine, right?

I will need to leave early sunday. if you want to use my board, we will need to disassemble Sat. Evening or Sun morning before 9-ish.

I bet I can make that work…

1 Like

i will bring it along. You probably can. You may still want to ship yours in case.

2 Likes

So I put in for vacation today. Not yet approved, but my plan is to go down Friday, (Hotel) and stay through Saturday and leave for home Saturday afternoon.

1 Like

What is the board/drivers you are using?

1 Like

Archim 1 DRV8825

1 Like

Ohhhh, on a dual endstop LR. I am not sure that has been done. The archim Dual stuff has been failing in the marlin builds for a long time.

I’ll need to bring a different board.

1 Like

Wow, never heard of it, just looked it up. It looks like a rambo.

It is basically a 32bit rambo but we never really got any support with it so anytime an issue popped up we tried for a few months to solved them and get it pulled into Marlin. I had to scrap them because they consumed all my time.

i think the actual end stops are working. The system is struggling to lift the gantry. Does not seem to have the torque.

i am not camping @RockinRiley, Best Western.

1 Like

So hopefully the current is just not high enough. Or it could be the steppers and drivers are declared wrong, I am not sure why the new stuff is failing other than it has to do with X2 Y2 and Z2 depending on which machine.

Best western booked. Friday night only.

1 Like

Finally activity on the Mrrf facebook page!

We got a schedule 9 days ahead. Glad I got tickets to arrive Thursday. I would not have been there until at least 4pm Friday.

I am not sure what I am going to bring. I don;t see any UPS or Fedex locations in Goshen, just partner stores that I doubt will be open Sunday or will be open for holding incoming shipments. I will try to find something along the route.

if you want to ship to me, i can drive it down.