Mrrf 2023

Cool, plus locally saved video clips incase wifi is pants?

1 Like

To quote Anakin Skywalker from “Phantom Menace”: ITS WORKING!!!

Got dual Z with both end stops working. Next i will have to fix the wires, calibrate and cut my support board. This feels like cramming for a final!

3 Likes

Your going to make me want to build one of those too arent you?

gotta build them all.

2 Likes

He’s good at doing that…. Sometimes even multiple of them lol

1 Like

I still have my crown inlay from A crown - #6 by jamiek (walnut and pine). And I was able to find it.

Maybe I can do another inlay on the other side that says MRRF 2023.

3 Likes

Sharing the slide we quickly hacked together at RMRRF incase that helps…

Zipped photoshop .psd… RMRRF.zip (3.2 MB)

2 Likes

Ok that beats anything i have done or will do!!

@jamiek’s inlayed medallions at RMRRF were a great showcase example to show, tell and give to folks we met at RMRRF. They’re a great way to help inspire folks to realize the kind of precision they can achieve with their V1E builds.

Took/stole a couple, and am still showing them off to friends that come round :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow I leave to go to dinner and this thread came alive! Yes to everything ya’ll just said.

1 Like

Perfect I like that I can mess with it if needed. and add some embedded clips, auto rotate slides, that might be just perfect!

1 Like

I’ll be using this one in Trondheim! Thanks!

3 Likes

Well not my best work, but is it acceptable to bring?

10 Likes

I screwed up the tool change and had to seperate the file. But just throw it in the trash after mrrf.

1 Like

It looks great. I would rather something be honest than perfect at a show like this any day. If every project there was easy and pristine, I would be very skeptical.

4 Likes

@vicious1 Ryan, can you bring a touchplate with you, I will make sure I have a 5 spot for you. The one I made is no bueno!

You know, have you ever brought full kits with you, for immediate purchase? I wonder if it would sell.
I think one or 2 would go!

1 Like

Heck yes!!

1 Like

Adding it to my pile, no problem.

1 Like

whoops, I was editing, see my other comment above, LOL

1 Like

You are supposed to register for a sales permit in each state then pay sales tax in each state if it has any. Not worth it. And it would be hard to get it there.

1 Like