MPCNC my first cnc.

Make pic but also can you measure this distant like on picture where nothing is colliding. As close as you can move them. it will be very helpful.

Other thing…

I check my router and it is without speed controller. So I’m thinking about buying spindle. Somebody was using spindle ?? I should look for water cooled or air, and what power?

And Yes…

Im still working on machine:D sleep 3 hours. But I can’t put it together because I’m waiting for parts. I will start cutting pipes today. And clean up plastic parts.

If I will use contractor laser with build function for square you think that this can help with squaring feet mounts.

I don’t have my MPCNC assembled anymore, I’m 100% low rider now. They are two sizes one is 111mm and one is 96mm. They just clip on and off, so if you have a printer, you can easily print them after your machine is assembled. They go on the side with the router, not the side you pointed out in your image.

w.r.t. the router, you can get a router AC speed controller (they are about $20 here in the US).

I would also point out that the machine is very easily modified. Just remind yourself that you don’t have to have the “final” machine done before you make any cuts.

This will be to big ? Or perfect

Ok I’m starting with feet position.

[attachment file=41220]

and small pick what I was doing today.

[attachment file=41221]

Ryan I have question to calculator that you provide. Minimum table width and depth there is some space behind legs or its exactly so feet are on table:) because I’m in box I need to be quite exactly and I need to make space for drag chain.

Depends on your definition of exactly, it is really close the edge of the feet. I did not build in room for a drag chain on the calculator.

I suggest wire loom instead of drag chain. Drag chain has a lot of drag and is a great place for dirt to accumulate.

Ok bro :smiley: I will do like you say. my inside dimension in my box is 1600x1500 then I will go with 1240x1200 working area should be ok.

+1 for no drag chain. I printed mine, but it never worked very well, and it would occasionally come apart, and I’d have to watch it anyway.

what you guys think about this spindle that I show link 800w should be ok for most of the miling. (95% wood)

I’ve never tried anything but the dewalt 660 and the dewalt 611. You won’t be able to use all 800W, so that’s more than a little overkill. Wood isn’t terribly particular, you should be fine.

1 Like

Uuu look what i get in mail today [attachment file=41480]

Slowly asembling mpcnc waiting for parts. Thats the worst feeling when you are missing somthing.

[attachment file=41591]

[attachment file=41592]

Im trying to put nuts in Nuttrap but they are whey to lose I can rotate nuts inside this trap I’m using nuts for M4screws they are 6.8mm on shorter side some ideas?

I’ve used these: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1904014

2 Likes

Geting some work done?

[attachment file=42013]
[attachment file=42014]
[attachment file=42015]
[attachment file=42016]

So big, but those colors are nice…I am going to have to do a new render just like that.

I think the alignment thing that Jeffeb3 was talking about is this one from thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1755510 the MPCNC Alignment Checker. They are for US conduit size though.

2 Likes

It’s big but I’m surprise how stiff this gentry is on middle of work space. Everything its fit snug and smooth so I’m really satisfied. I fix stl for nuttrap so it can hold M3 snug and I think that I will go thru all files and fix that. But first I need to make some endstop holders for squaring machine, and some dust shoe.

Thanks that you was looking for that but I drop that idea because I have enclosure it will be hard for me to put in on and off all the time its better with some fix solution that it will work and make workflow easy.

[attachment file=42069]
[attachment file=42070]

You’d leave it on all the time. It is sized to the wasted space.

Ok so little update. I got some of electronic so probably I will start today assembling that. I put on my gentry holders for my Dustshoe.[attachment file=42529]
[attachment file=42530]

I have small problem with my full smart controller its light up but nothing showing. when I connecting smaller one text based working perfect. what you think can be? drivers?