Marlin Repos, containing fork/snapshot of V1E's fork

Looking for V1E Marlin firmware changes people made for their V1E machines? Or, did you make changes others might be interested in? Shared mine below, consider sharing yours. Cheers!

config: V1CNC_SkrPro_DualLR_2209 - 2.1.1 - 515DL
code: GitHub - aaronse/marlin_2.1.1_515
notes: v1engineering-mods/README.md at main · aaronse/v1engineering-mods · GitHub
host: V1E ESP3D/ESP01s, connecting with Fire 10" Tablet + Keyboard

Sharing links to repo containing Marlin 2.1.1 515 snapshot, plus edits made, and some notes, because:

1. Took me longer than I expected to figure out changes to make my LR3 move/home faster. After these edits, I still needed to use M203 X10000 Y10000 and save to memory M500 to get LR3 to move acceptably quick. So thinking I missed editing some settings? Note ESP3D jogging XY feedrate needed increasing to take advantage of Marlin’s increased max speeds
  2. Hoping others will share what they’re up to, will be interesting to see which settings/code people tweak, and range of performance people are getting out of their builds.

Still air testing, with no bit in the collet.

Thank you to the folks that created and maintain MarlinBuilder/src at main · V1EngineeringInc/MarlinBuilder · GitHub the config scripts that generated compilable code. This massively helped to quickly get board and V1E machine specific firmware compiled. I appreciate the time and work that’s gone into that effort.

4 Likes

@Avatario made some edits for TFT and shared compiled binaries available at TFT35 firmware for cnc? - #16 by Avatario