Just a few images of my LR2 to LR3 build. If you notice I have used the existing Y v groove to hold the new Y tube in place using superglue at the moment but will fix with epoxy once everything is aligned properly. I had to use a converter for my spindle. Ender 3 printed core in 13 something hours using a .4mm nozzle which I was impressed with. If your Ender 3 tells you that it’s over 1 day to print then download the Ender 2 Pro machine and profile from here, I saved hours of printing using these.
This makes me curious about its allowance of access for tool changes. One of the great benefits of Ryan’s ingenious design is it has a dust shoe part that is separate from the mount, and it slips off for tool changes and back on for dust collection.
If you remove it from the LowRider, lay it on a smooth table, and roll it, if it is bent you should see the wobble when it rolls. If it displays straightness, no wobble, then it’s wobble on the LowRider is not caused by a bend, but rather by a misalignment.
I have already used it to cut a wonderfully intricate huge piece of wall art, that is almost 2‘ x 2‘! I did shoot video while I was cutting it! It was an ambitious project for my first real cut. I learned a lot! And I was able to get a successful usable end product! Video coming as soon as I can get it out!