Help with skr pro 1.2

I some how pocket messaged this sorry

Hey what is your latest status?

@jcwinter27 Hey, how is it going?

1 Like

I still have blinking red lights and nothing else

Give the guys more pictures. Lots and lots of them. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

There are several lights on the SKR Pro. Knowing which lights are blinking could help us troubleshoot.

D16, D17, D18, D19, D20, and D21 are the red endstop lights. These should not blink, but could indicate end stop problems. Sometimes these sink too much current and cause problems with the end stops.

RepRap Firmware blinks one as a ā€œheartbeatā€ signal to show that things are working well.

There should be 3 lights indicating that the 12V, 5V and 3V3 power busses are working correctly, and should all three be lit up (D8, D12, and D6 respectively) If any of these arenā€™t lit up you may have blown a fuse or a voltage regulator, and stuff isnā€™t going to work.

There are 3 LEDs for the fans, those donā€™t really matter, but should probably be off with everything in boot up state. Similarly, there are lights for the heaters.

The more information you give us, the better a chance that we have to help you solve this.

One thing you were askrd is to show the jumpers and the bent (or clipped) pin for the 2209 drivers. Something like this would be good:

The areas circled in yellow show that I have bent the diag pin so it will not go in the socket, and I have removed all of the jumpers from under the driver.

1 Like

Hello all! I ended up purchasing this from Jason, and will be attempting to get it running soon. Unfortunately, I have my masterā€™s comprehensive exam this week, and as such, I will not have much in the way of free time for at least a week.

Once I have a bit more free time Iā€™ll be creating a new post so as not to blow up Jason with notifications.

4 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Driver help