Help with skr pro 1.2

Oh, I thought they were wired in a way that if the endstops stopped working the machine would not run.

Crud, I just realized the error of my ways. It just will not home if wired wrong, it will still move. Sorry, I will stop interrupting and sit back and read. :slight_smile:

I removed the plastic now i think all moters come on but none move

Someone suggested i remove the plastic shields when i did that all the motors came on but no movement also im getting the included images error

1 Like

1 Like

Makes sense if theyโ€™re not plugged in.

@jcwinter27, did you already see docs/electronics/skrpro/#disable-sensorless-pin ? The Diag Pin needs to be bent.

The diag pin bent only affects endstops, so not the root cause here.

If you donโ€™t bend that pin as AZA mentioned you can not plug in endstops or things get funky.

https://docs.v1e.com/electronics/skrpro/#disable-sensorless-pin

Is the black cable plugged in on your screen? which port, can you show me the back?
That error should only happen if you do not have the stepper drivers plugged in.

PS!! never plug or unplug anything into that board with the power on, you will most likely cause an issue so always power down and unplug it before doing anything.

Also just to make sure can I see the port on the SKR pro that the driver plugs into. I want to see the jumper pins.

+1, or $60 even. I killed my SKR board due to not powering down first before making changes.

I need a bit more direction on what exactly you want to see

The empty socket where you pulled that driver out of.

And you should bend in all the driver pins from the link we posted.

What do you mean bend the pins

Hey @jcwinter27, checkout https://docs.v1e.com/electronics/skrpro/#disable-sensorless-pin, maybe this short clip too.

I did this now all the board does is blink red lights

Did what?

Can I see a picture of whatever you did.

okay, found one issue. You are not wired right.

Did what? removed the plastic shields or bent the pins?

You are not the first one to make that mistake, I just edited that picture in the instructions so it does not happen any longer.

Mist have accidently switched them when i pulled it out put it back in the correct 1 still blinking red

What does this mean. What did you do?