Release V2 of the Flyfisher604 F360 post processor is available.
----- Github tag: v2 -----
- Numerous bugfixes
- Coolant channels reworked; allows for channels A and B to be enabled at the same time; allows a coolant type to be defined for a laser; coolant properties are unified to control either Marlin and Grbl firmware; warnings if tool’s requested coolant is not configured on a channel
- SafeZ (G1 to G0 conversion) can reference the Heights defined in a tool operations
- Enhanced comment levels
- Firmware dialect selected as a property
- Single file install via F360 standard Manage->Post Library install interface
- Updated documentation
----- Github tag: v1 -----
- G0 Rapid move at the beginning of each cut is restored - resolves tool drag when Z is not retracted before horizontal travel occurs (F360 Hobby issue)
- Recovers G0 Rapids that occur above a safe height or that are vertical only (F360 Hobby issue)
- Feedrates can be scaled to ensure mpcnc Z axis cut rate is not exceeded. Fusion 360 kinematics do not respect an axes feedrate if different from the machine’s generalized feedrate.
- User must review all GCode produced to ensure it is appropriate for their needs.
Here is a copy of Flyfisher604 v2 for easy reference
MPCNC.V2.zip (14.8 KB)
Once unzipped, mpcnc.cps can be installed using F360 Manage->Post Library. When running the PP use the Setup button to select Use Personal Post Library (will be remembered - required once).
Please report any issues to flyfisher604/mpcnc_post_processor Issues