What am I doing wrong here?

Can someone tell me what I’m inputing that’s wrong here. Estlcam says it will take 12m 16s to cut this file but Repetier-Host says 12h:33m:19s.

FMC_737_Buttons.nc (184.7 KB)
FMC_737_Buttons

I would guess that you have your gcode units wrong. I see that you have the tool speed set as 15mm/s. So it may be set in the gcode as G1 Xxxx Yxxx F15 which Repetier (and Marlin) will take as 15mm/minute. That would account for the factor of 60 that it appears to have. (12 hours rather than 12 minutes.)

1 Like

I’m not that great with math. What should I set it at?

You can tell Estlcam to use mm/s for your tools, but it should be mm/min for the gcode. I’m on my phone or I’d screenshot it… pretty sure it’s on the setup menu.

1 Like

I went to the Setup menu, CNC Programs and changed Feed Unit to Millimeters per Minute and this is what it did to my text.

To test on my end, I just now changed mine from mm/min to mm/sec. My imported SVG and the cuts assigned to its vectors, were unchanged. I’m guessing you have lettering or other design work / cuts work that was natively created inside ESTLcam? If so, and that got scaled / resized, you may simply have to redo it at the proper scale.