V1 Engineering Desktop Wallpaper

So I’ve got the stickers plastered all over my shop window, as you walk in, you see a desk, and a big window looking out at the machine itself. But what I’d REALLY love, is for the V1 Engineering logo to be plastered on my desktop so when clients walk in, they see that too. Anyone made anything like that? It’s best I stick with tool paths, and cad design, and y’all not trust me to make a wallpaper lmao

2 Likes

Do you mean like this?

2 Likes

YES! Exactly the photo that gave me the idea!!! I couldn’t find it again, was hoping maybe you had posted it, but couldn’t remember where I had seen it.

1 Like

You’re gunna make me blush!

2 Likes

4 Likes

WOOT! Thanks! I do quite love that logo!

2 Likes

120 2C 120

4 Likes

Ah, but I need a 4K version. :slight_smile:

I ‘think’ this is 4k…

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

4K wasn’t big enough,

So I stretched it!

4 Likes

I need you to lower that right screen just a bit. My OCD is kicking in pretty bad right now…

Oh. and I need more details about your joystick setup. I have a friend trying to do something similar. He’s trying to figure out how to rig them up so that they can fold under the desk when not in use.

2 Likes

HAHA you need 10k LOL

Has he tried searching “simpit”? There are some scary things out there, and if he has a buddy with a CNC machine to cut out parts, he could be in hog heaven.

I was literally just thinking that same thing haha

1 Like

The latest one he was looking at used aluminum extrusion

Actually… He needs to get three matching monitors. Lowering that right one won’t help, it’s got a different pixel size and/or resolution. It will never line up with the others. Maybe something with even thinner bezels. Curved, even? Matched to the other two above, as well, of course. Hell, scrap em all and get an Oculus Rift… :wink:

Can you set an svg as a background…infinite resolution?

Every time I see more than one monitor I get real antsy and want that. For me I think the logitech mouse software is pretty cool for that, use the desktop and laptop with the same keyboard and mouse, so two screen s and double hardware (and you can cut and paste).

And then I realize I would need to clean my desk to make it happen :rofl:

1 Like

https://www.mwelab.com/en/index.html

Not to downplay that product but that looks like an amazingly easy CNC project!!! Hint hint!