Trouble generating g code in ESTLCAM.

I’m having a problem generating gcode that I hope someone can help me with. When I first set up ESTLCAM v11.105 Saturday I was able to generate gcode for the crown test and it worked fine. I also downloaded other dxf files and generated gcode that ran fine. Sunday the settings in ESTLCAM had reverted back to their defaults. I reset them according to the crown test but now I can’t generate gcode that will run all the way through without problems. It’ll start out OK and then start making quick jerky movements that aren’t part of the image. The code looks good in the simulator but doesn’t run right. I’ve ran the code from multiple sd cards and from repetier and it runs exactly the same each time. I’ve tried to regenerate gcode multiple times and the area of the issue sometimes moves to a different area but the generated gcode will run identically each time it’s ran and the gcode generated Saturday still runs fine. I’ve attached my settings and a picture (issue is bottom of crown the bit on the side is another overlapping attempt) and gcode for the latest attempt.

crown.gcode (16.8 KB)

Try turning off arc’s

Thanks for the suggestion I’ll give it a try tonight.

No luck actually made it worse.

My estlcam setting for setting2.png that are different from yours - Feed Unit CNC programs - Millimeter per minute, Feed unit estlcam - Millimeter per minute (I had issues when these were set per second and were resolved when I set per minute), CNC program start - at clearance plane

setting4.png - my rapid feed xy and rapid feed z are both blank

setting3.png - my settings are same as yours

hope this helps and good luck

Thanks for the reply. I just installed ESTLCAM on a different laptop and it works with the same settings I had on the other laptop. Very strange but at least now I’m up and running. I’ll give your settings a try on the first laptop to see if it helps.

Not sure whats going on I’m having the same issue again with estlcam on the other computer I installed it on. For some reason everything works OK when I install it but the next day settings change and even after setting them back I can’t generate usable gcode. What version of estlcam are people running on windows 7 or 10?

Whatever is the latest version.