Time to start

Started printing. Wish me luck :smiley:

7 Likes

well that was short lived. Thunder storm and a power outage. lol

1 Like

Good luck!

1 Like

Had the same on the Sunny Coast - managed to unplug everything except the printer which was half way through a five hour job when the blackout happened.

I really love auto resume! That’s the third time in two years that I’ve been saved by it.

All the best with the new prints!

2 Likes

I am from a country where we don’t have blackouts. You should try that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah im on the sunny coast too. Lucklily only 5 mins into printing

I’m thinking you’ve never seen 25mm of rain fall in fifteen minutes then… :wink:

You can do it!

1 Like

Use an umbrella… Duh… :expressionless:

Finally!

3 Likes

I am always amazed at how much you trust your printers, throwing so many parts on the build plate. :smiley: I really need to upgrade to Prusa‘s better sensor, the first layer is still hit or miss with the one the old Mini came with. :frowning:

2 Likes

After the power outage, everything was messed up for some reason. I’ve only just had the time to sort it out… printing better than ever now😉

Everything (power outage etc) may or may not have anything to do with it…Could have been a coincidence that everything started failing.

3 Likes

I am with you there - failures are rare, but I’m happy plugging away with one or two models at a time. IMHO the time saved is minimal and since the printer is in the bedroom next to where we sleep, we only run it overnight if we have to!

2 Likes

Yeah I think I’ll cut down on what I do. Had a couple of those parts fail. Orientation didn’t work.

You shouldn’t have to change the orientation on Ryan’s parts.

Prints are looking good.

1 Like

Usually this is true. But to get the most up to date parts you have to get them from the cad model and no orientation is set for printing those. I had a few get printed the wrong direction and had to reprint after consulting with Ryan

2 Likes

Oh yeah. You’re right.

1 Like

I run an extension cord to my server rack’s UPS when running long prints.