Rocky Mountain RepRap Festival 2023

Okay it looks like The booth has been assigned.
rmrrf booth
We get 6and7.

Figure we will end up with something like this.

I tried a few other options, they said they do not require us to stay in the lines, but I don’t see needing 4 tables. Most I have ever had is 1/2 a table.

I have a small banner, and one table cover. I guess I should get another couple table covers.

Any suggestions?

Heffe they said they got in touch with you. When I talked to them about you they said you have already been in contact. So I guess, let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Added this to the to main page to signal boost it. It is still pretty far out, but it helps to plan if you need to travel.

5 Likes

Wow now that the website is up, it looks like fun. Wish it were closer! Have fun all! Post pics/vids.

2 Likes

I’m going to try to come. Hopefully nothing pops up that weekend.

1 Like

I need to make my reservations this week!

1 Like

I have my room registered, don’t think the flight is booked yet.

2 Likes

I have officially registered to be an attendee. I’m mainly coming to meet you all. I’m looking forward to stopping by and meeting you. I’m down in Colorado Springs, so not too far.

5 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

Ive registered and certainly plan to stop by on Sunday the 23rd. Similar to Dave, this is just down the road for me as well — it would be a shame to miss!

I’m doubting I’ll have anything to bring and/or share; but mainly am looking forward to meeting a few of you all and extend my gratitude in person. I just finished my primo about a month ago after slowly chipping away at the build for almost 2 years. It’s been an awesome project and has brought along a ton of value in a variety of ways.

I’m happy to offer any local support/assistance I can; don’t hesitate to reach out.

1 Like

Rad! I am getting pretty excited. I am now fully booked and need to start focusing on what I want to bring.
Do I build a nice version of one of the current machines, or try to update one and bring it?

Remember pics/vids for chaps like me that need to stay home. Please???

Good idea! Try to have anyone there post to this thread.

No, make a YouTube video: v1e at rocky mountain festival. A few snippets of you packing, breaking some part the evening before, fixing it with duct tape, some dashcam sped up video of your way and arrival there, then preparing the booth, some sped up footage of people watching stuff, coming and leaving the booth, extracts of conversations and laughs being had (optional: go to other booths and say something about how great they are and how innovative their idea), packing in, saying something generic about all the cool people you met and a shot of you falling into bed exhausted.

Check?
Check!

:joy:

2 Likes

Pull a Nero3d and livestream off the event’s wifi and be amazed it’s working. :rofl:

They keep saying they paid for upgraded Wi-Fi, and a separate network for sponsors…we’ll see. I’m optimistically hopeful.

When Shaneh went to PR last month, we used the most cell data since we moved from OH. A whole 2GIGS! :rofl: Worst case, I got 12 plus rollover before I go over. Waze uses surprisingly little data.

As long as there is a good cell signal I’m good. Goshen didn’t have much cell or wifi, that was funky.

Barry You bringing one of them fancy printers of yours?

Negative! Airline would break it.

1 Like