Rambo 1.4 thinks it is a printer

Hello,

Im very new herre. I finally build the mpcnc up and it looks great! Great printing work.

After fixing the lcd bubg (cable rotate) i can see whats up. I was able to drive the steppers with repetier host.

But now, when i try to use the lcd, the software shows me after some seconds; “killed. Printer Halted”.

First of all, it is not a printer build, it is a cnc build. How can i change this? Or is there a diffrnet firmware vor the rambo 1.4?

Im sure someone will be able to help me out!
cheers! Silas

These things should all be included in your post. It makes it much faster to diagnose problems.

1. Did you buy everything from here?
    a)If you did not or changed some things please don’t leave out any details and include what firmware you flashed. Include links so we know what you are using. A “No” answer does not help at all.

b)What board do you have?

c)What firmware is on it or which did you buy it with?

1. Are you using end stops?
    a)If so how are they wired, NC or NO.

2. Mac or PC (windows xp, 7, 8, 10?), linux?

3. Include a picture so obvious errors might be spotted.

Yes, it is not a printer build, but please understand it is using marlin firmware, which is primarily used for 3d printers, hence it will refer to itself as a 3d printer. Technically, a 3d printer is just a type of CNC. The MPCNC just uses marlin to control the movement.

1 Like