Open Hardware Manufacturing Podcast Mentions

I’m traveling tomorrow, I know what I’ll be listening to! :partying_face:

2 Likes

@vicious1
After listening to the podcast I’m even more impressed. YOU’RE AWESOME!!

Mike

2 Likes

Thanks. Glad you liked it. It has been a hell of a trip to get here.

2 Likes

I have a little bit of the end to still listen to but so far it’s been completely amazing to hear the story! I knew bits and pieces but hearing it like that connected so many dots. You truly have built something amazing and I’m so glad to see you keep it your way and that you are having so much fun with it. I truly envy that!!

I’ll throw this out there too. I’m always up for some contract work if you need some help LOL

2 Likes

Thank you!

Sorry it is a bit jumbled of a timeline but we had a few small tangents that got cut out and a few bad connections so sometimes I did not reply directly to a question…because I couldn’t hear it all. So it went back and forth a few times. We used some cool software that uploaded a clean copy from each persons’ computer when we were done.

And contract work is on my radar…we’ll see.

2 Likes

Absolutely nothing to be sorry for! The tangents were great and gave more depth and details. It was awesome all around. I can honestly say that’s my first ever podcast I have ever listened to and I’m so glad I did!!!

1 Like

Great podcast. Thanks for sharing details about your journey. Can’t believe you fired your own Mom.

Audio sounded great to me. Curious what they used, something provided by Start A Podcast - Sign Up Now | Acast?

1 Like

Well I need to get a microphone for sure. I tried two different headsets and that was the best I could get. They said they would ship one out next time, but they are so cheap cheap to buy that doesn’t make sense. The mics they used were $50, but they plan on upgrading, I guess. They sounded great so a $50 well spent.

The software was, https://riverside.fm/. Worked very well. Video chat and records both sides locally and uploads as you go. Pretty slick.

Get theirs when they upgrade :wink:

2 Likes

Holy wow 1 hr 40!!

Nema23 ballscrew

Rats!!!

1 Like

Loved it. It was great to hear the story!

2 Likes

So many gems in the podcast! Loved it!

4 Likes

Nice, now I have a voice to the face! :smiley:

Next we need a V1 podcast!

3 Likes

I didn‘t have time to listen to it yesterday, but started listening for a few minutes just to hear Ryan‘s voice while my wife was asking what the heck I was listening to… :smiley:

2 Likes

What a wonderful podcast episode! Initially I was thinking that it seemed very long. When it finished it turned out way too short, could’ve talked about many things more in depth. Amazing to hear your story Ryan, and especially about: your colleague of the month, the pro’s of working on your own, about learning through enthusiasm- and most of all, how motivation is about believing in what you do- not trying to get rich quick.

I’m certainly hoping for more!

6 Likes

I was rebuilding a web database - changing a camera club scoring system retrospectively - seven years of competitions and about 6000 entries so the time went quickly enough, but I can’t guarantee I was error free! :smiley:

Good times, thanks @Ryan

3 Likes

Wow, what an amazing podcast! Those guys are good!

Just another great venture for you!

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m expecting more than one thread to get started from that revelation…

3 Likes

Continue watching Buffy or listen tothe podcast… coices, choices… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like