MPCNC spotted making wing foil board

Hello All,
Sorry if this isn’t the best forum category. Besides my great interest making things with the MPCNC, I have another recent affliction learning how to wingfoil… which leads to my interest in building my own boards and foils… I believe I spotted an MPCNC in a video about doing just that…

8 Likes

Nice!

:slight_smile:

Definitely an MPCNC!

I thought that looked familiar… after a bit of digging I found it described here by @Mat:

https://forum.v1e.com/t/drop-no-table-foam-eating-mpcnc/35096

4 Likes

@swiftyrt66 Wow that’s a crazy amount of work but it came out awesome!

2 Likes

Awesome! @Mat , fantastic video and post! Great to see that mastery of design, mschining and carbon fiber work. I’ve thought about trying a project like that but you’ve made me appreciate that it’s no small undertaking.

It must be really satisfying to get the finished product out on the water!

2 Likes

@Bigchepin , just to be clear, that’s all @Mat - i just pointed out the video…

I wish i could build something like that!

3 Likes

Wow.
That video was a pleasure to watch

1 Like

What an impressive project! He’s certainly got more talent (and time) than I do.

2 comments: What an awful, awful amount of styrofoam to deal with, and that surgical mask is woefully inadequate.

Tanks!
yes, vacuuming the polystyrene is a pain, it gets everywhere, but the air is humid enough here to avoid the static that makes it stick everywhere, a few trash bags go out every time.
And also yes, a new proper mask is on the way… more than for the foam, it’s for the microbaloon sanding and the carbon dust :slight_smile:

1 Like