MP3DP V4 Build - SW Virginia

First test fit on my new Revo H2 mount. This is the point when I am glad I have more than one printer.

It all seems to be perfect and then you discover that measurement you missed!

Adjusted the model and printing on my Ender 3. Happy I did the KevinAkaSam belted Z mod on it!

2 Likes

I don’t see how anyone could have just ONE 3d printer LOL. I say that as I’m listening to 2 run and have my V4 all in pieces again.

1 Like

I do have 4… 2 hypercubes and an ender 3 plus the v4

1 Like

Im no where near as fancy lol. CR10s Pro V2, Ender 5 Pro, Ender 5 Plus and the V4. Hoping the V4 will end up my workhorse. Glad I’m having to tear it down. Finding stuff I missed and could have lead to a lot of my problems. Always fun with the first ever build LOL.

1 Like

Cheers for sharing progress on your X Carrier mod, and for mentioning KevinAkaSam belted Z mod, that looks like a neat way to improve Ender quality.

@azab2c itbisbpretty neat. Much more stable. Having an issue with a repetitive band right now. Something is hanging ot up and it steps.

1 Like

@azab2c Here you go!

MP3DP V4 rail mount for BIQU H2VS Revo by Mike Pensinger | Download free STL model | Printables.com

2 Likes

Nice! Thanks for creating and sharing Mike!

Checking this out as soon as I fix my extrusion issue(s), and finish watching the Blue Angels.

Awesome being able to absorb parts from the community, and other printer designs like this. Cheers!

3 Likes

The Blues are awesome! Right here from Pensacola!!! Spent a year working at public works at NAS Pensacola during the gulf slowdown back in 2017 and they would practice over our building at lunch time every day during the season.

My full sheet LR3 is nick named “Fat Albert” because of the color scheme my wife picked. Wish I could come up with a cool way to put that on the front strut when I cut it out of aluminum.

2 Likes

:thinking:

Let’s have a contest!

:rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Have at it!!! Winner gets milled on my front strut LOL

1 Like

Saw them a couple times while I was stationed in Hampton Roads and when I attended a school in Pensacola. They are truly amazing!

3 Likes

@probrwr Do you have the file for your fan mount? And do you think it will work on a non revo H2? I just printed your core mount for it and it came out great. I see your fan mount in the Pic but didn’t see a file for it. Thanks

I thought I had linked the file somewhere but this is where it came from.

Edit: Link
MP3DP “Repeat” Toolhead, BIQU H2 by inoxdragoon - Thingiverse

1 Like

You may have. I was lazy and didn’t read through. Thank you! Didn’t think to check thingiverse

oh… and that duct is designed for the normal H2. It works well with the H2 Revo also.

I’m using the @probrwr mount. it is here.

Yes that is the mount I printed. The fan/duct is the part I am printing now and will see if it works. Crazy this thing mounts with only 2 screws. I will say it is Light. guess that’s why its the H2 V2S LITE lol

Starting a new thread you might be interested in, Help develop the next MP3DP!?!

1 Like

My Revo H2 started making a grinding noise today. Took it apart and amid the metal dust I found this. Just a heads up to any of you using the Revo version. I don’t believe this part exists in the normal H2 as it does not have adjustable tension (looking at the 2 I have on other printers)

I sent an email off to BIQU support so see if I can get this part.