LowRider v3 Floating-Z Dust Shoe and Router Mount (for Dewalt, Makita, Kobalt), for 2.5-inch Vac Hose

LOL, absolutely no apologies needed. Thanks for answering the things that you know about. I will give it a try, and report back here with the answers to the last two questions

1 Like

Yes I have both on my LR3. it can get tight aiming the nozzle but there is enough gap between the dust shoe and the mount for it to fit on mine. But I am running a modified version of Dougā€™s mount. I only have the rail and the lower part of the mount. I donā€™t have the upper part that attaches to the tool mount. I already use a 2.5" expandable hose for my dust collection and I didnā€™t need the extra parts or want to fool with it. I uploaded a make with pics to his printables (you have to scroll down a little but I use the same username there.) I donā€™t have any pics of it mounted but I do have a few YouTube videos with it.

Its still not a very good view but hopefully you can see what you need to.

2 Likes

@Jonathjon Thanks, my memory is definitely not what it once was! I had forgotten about that!!

Thanks for the video, it was very helpful!

I notice on Printables you have the floating part with the bristles, but in the video that has been removed. Did you need to do that to use the air/mist sprayer, or did you just do that to improve visibility for the video?

1 Like

It was just so I could show the cut in the video

2 Likes