LowRider CNC V3 Firmware Issue

Ok. So it isn’t talking to any of them. I don’t know enough about the 2208 vs 2209. I am sure you could make them work.

The jumpers need to be in the right place for uart (2208/2209 both use uart). They need power. The firmware needs to be configured to use that type. Maybe there is just enough difference that the 2209 firmware can’t talk to the 2208 drivers.

Yeah, that’s my guess. I have the 2209s on the way so I’ll just wait until they get here to see if they work. If they can handle more current than I’d rather have those anyway.

Assuming the drivers are all that’s remaining of my issue, I’m going to close this thread. I wish I could mark so many replies as the solution but I don’t think I can.

Thank you all so very, very much!

I’m happy to report the new drivers fixed the “All Low” error :slight_smile: I’m just getting set up for some test cuts!!

2 Likes

i finally have the lowrider 3 up and running but it thinks it is a 3D printer.

i have PRINT and NOT “CUT” on the display

i loaded the TFT display from Release 3/9/23 Roll up · V1EngineeringInc/BIGTREETECH-TouchScreenFirmware · GitHub BIGTREE_TFT35_V3.0_E3.27.x.bin

i reloaded the SKR board from “Marlin_V1CNC_SkrPro_DualLR_2209_2.1.1_515-src”

i joined the forum but do not know where to look

Should the display say “CUT” instead of “PRINT”

Right now it is usless as i cant “Zero” the Z axis from the TFT touch side of the display

So far a big step down from my experince with my MPCNC

Thanks