Let's try this again!

I just downloaded them about a half hour ago, I think I got the new version. One of the points point do the end with a hole? I’m actually printing the 4 big ones right now.

yup that’s the newer ones.

Google Photos

I’z all-a-feared!

Almost all the parts are up now, 1 left and it’s mirror. Which I will do in a few minutes, and 1 more dxf.

I still need to edit the lcd case and the ramps case. I am sure some people will not like my choice for these but I can only do so much and they are easily swapped for anything else.

I need to catch up on the assembly drawings, and get the bom and stuff up. I think I am going to take a half day today but we will see how far I get after the days orders.

Yeah awesome… Let us know when you have a hardware bundle, and I will order it ASAP.

Woot!
Google Photos

Looking good! What type of wood is that?

The crappy birch plywood they sell at Lowes. Only 2 batches of parts left to print! Have the mirrored YZ roller printing now, then the cone shaped skate wheel thingy after that.

That cone thing is my least favorite part, I want to make something different.

Woot Woot!!

Went to the hardware store and picked up longer bolts. I’ve not found 1.75" bolts anywhere, so I just got 2". If they’re too long, well that’s why they invented cutoff wheels!

2" should be fine. I figured everyone would use different thickness plates so I tried to be mindful of long bolts.

Barry checkout boltdepot.com for the less common stuff.

Your build is looking good!

Woot! Parts ordered!! Ryan, we need to be able to order longer bits of belt from the store!

Awesome… Your timing is pretty good. The wiring harnesses should be here monday. I’ll send you one so you might not ship until tuesday. As for the belts, order what you need and I cut it in one length. But i will put up a LowRider option as well. Thanks!

About how much would I need to be able to cut a full sheet of plywood?

3 miles

Hahahahaahhahahaha

HAHAHA, sorry, I’m looking.

I updated my cost BOM but Not the parts list, my bad.

I have 8 meters written down. Let me double check

That sounds about right 5 feet wide 9 feet long times 2=23 feet plus some extra

I’ll throw it in don’t worry,

Well maybe worry I tend to forget things…but I have made a note.