Larrybelarrys LR4 Build

Well I guess it’s getting real now.

Temp strut on one, braces on the other.

Elegoo 4 Max is my primary printer and has been optimised, calibrated etc.

The ender is a piece of junk that is poorly not optimised and poorly calibrated.

I hate the ender. The elegoo is perfect for what I need.

I’m planning on documenting my process. Kindof a diary for my own build, but also to help others in the future. This community has been awesome to me so far.

For reference, I’m on the Gold Coast, Australia. I know there are a few other Aussies here.

Thanks for keeping us updated!

Bridge test :slight_smile:


Calilantern test




Hi from the Sunny Coast! (Well to be accurate I am in Tas at the moment but I’ll be home in a couple of weeks! Welcome, and I’m really looking forward to following your build!

Nice work on the calibration and other tests!

Accent Colour Info :slight_smile:


Can’t really get more yellow brick road than an LR4 setup timber on a back deck.

This setup will be used to cut its struts, and then its own table.

Nice!

Guys I haven’t touched this since my last update in November, do you know if there have been any changes to LR4, any updated components etc for me to print?

I’ve bought a jackpot to switch over too. I look forward to that :slight_smile:

I don’t believe there have been any changes. Good luck on completing your build!

No updates so far, it’s pretty solid even for never having a formal release announcement.

Hope to see some more updates on your LowRider build soon.