How To Resume Job after M0() gcode from Repetier-Host

Hi,
My Graphic Smart controller is broken and from now until I recieve the new one I need to work with repetier to send my Gcode to the MPCNC.

But in my Gcode I have some post process code for my touch plate with M0() pause But I didn’t found any way to resume job from repetier?
I no more found some gcode instructions that I will send from repetier to restart the job.

Have you any ideas?
thank’s

I’m lazy, so this is how I’d do it:

1. Disable / comment out the touch plate lines of code in the gcode
  2. manually run those commands through a terminal to set the Z height prior to running my gcode

If I had multiple places where I was doing a touch plate (during a bit change or something), I’d break the gcode file up into multiple pieces and run each one separately.

I’m sure there’s another way to do this via hardware or something, but if It’s only temporary, then I’d just work around it.

Ok that will be a solution for my next Job : put the post process gcode into a repetier script button.
but I’m lazy too and I have 6 gcode files for a serial job that I don’t really want to modify

How about a simple modification. With a simple search and replace on the g-code file, add an S parameter to all your M0 commands so that each M0 will pause for a specified amount of time rather than pause forever waiting for your input. That way your logic and actions will remain the same, and you will just have to wait out the pauses for your g-code to resume processing.

because the pause into my preprocess gcode are used to let me place and remove the touch plate and I don’t know how many time it will take.

I don’t understand your answer. Say the maximum amount of time you would take to place and remove your touch plate is 20 seconds. Open up your final g-code file and replace all instances of “M0” with “M0 S20”. That way, your g-code will pause for 20 seconds at each M0 command. You will end up waiting for the machine to resume, but this is just a workaround until you can get a new touch screen. If this happens in the middle of the file while you are across the room, you may want to make it 80 seconds, but the concept is the same.

From Marline gcode documentation on M0:
" If both S and P are included, S takes precedence.

Without an LCD controller or EMERGENCY_PARSER this command is ignored.

With EMERGENCY_PARSER enabled the M108 command can be used to continue."

Therefore, you can enter M108 in the console to continue after an M0 stop.

If he is using V1 maintained firmware, the emergency parser is not enabled, so to use M108, he will need to reflash his firmware. It is a simple change in configuration_adv.h:

/**
 * Emergency Command Parser
 * Add a low-level parser to intercept certain commands as they
 * enter the serial receive buffer, so they cannot be blocked.
 * Currently handles M108, M112, M410, M876
 * NOTE: Not yet implemented for all platforms.
 */
//#define EMERGENCY_PARSER

If you’re running v1e v2.1.1 on the SKR pro 1.2 then emergency_parser is enabled by default but I’m still unable to resume an m0 pause with m108 from repetier host.

I’m guessing it has something to do with this line in the config
NOTE: Not yet implemented for all platforms.

I haven’t tested this yet but id probably update the tool change gcode in CAM from M0 to @pause. repiteir host should then prompt to say the job is paused, click here to continue.