Gotta have them all!

I don’t right now. I need to find a new source for the endstops. I had the previous ones made with split wires for ease of use.

If you want to grab the rest of the stuff from the shop I should have a few previously loved ones I can throw in.

Would these work for the end stops?
Also, I bought one of the boards. Do they come with Fluid NC installed?

https://www.amazon.com/Optical-Endstop-Photoelectric-Control-Printer/dp/B07MFT8NWJ/ref=sr_1_11?keywords=Optical+Endstop&qid=1704769370&sr=8-11

I suggest you use mechanical endstops because the optical ones get dirty easily with chips, I used these and everything works fine:

Another option…

Requires firmware changes, am not clear on pros and cons. No moving parts that can break off seems nice.

We do not use these on the ZenXY because you can hear them clicking for hours on end.

The only issue I see is size, most are fairly large but if you can find small enough ones they would be great, actually.

I think so I need to take a closer look a little later.

2 Likes

I thought the end stops are only used for homing?

I’m assuming that the board you are selling has firmware installed. Is it the WIFI version. If this is correct, I should be able to power it and connect from my phone or laptop?

On a Zen you tend to use every available mm so your mechanical switches will continually click.

2 Likes

Has the webui been updated to save changes yet by chance ?
It’s been a while since I have jumped back into getting my fluidnc board to home.