End Stop problems

I’m brand new to this. I’ve been slowing putting together a Primo MPCNC, and this is my first major issue. I’m using Fluid NC on the Jackpot 3, a recent install of the yaml file from the Github.

I’m at the point where I have X Y Z movements working from my phone, and I should be able to start “squaring”, but when I push the home X button, it moves about 5mm in the wrong direction, then I get the error message “Homing Failed. Pull off travel failed to clear limit switch”. FWIW, the trucks are nowhere near the end stops when I get this message.

I did the $Limits test, and got these results:

No switch pressed:

X0 pressed:

X1 Pressed: (sorry, volume popped up, but it’s not hiding anything):

Photo of connections: Note, I have only connected the X switches at this point for troubleshooting:

Anything standing out there as the problem?

#X
motor0:
  limit_neg_pin: gpio.25:high
  limit_pos_pin: NO_PIN
  limit_all_pin: NO_PIN
  hard_limits: false
  pulloff_mm: 4.000
  tmc_2209:
    uart_num: 1
    addr: 0
    cs_pin: NO_PIN
    r_sense_ohms: 0.110
    run_amps: 0.800
    homing_amps: 0.800
    hold_amps: 0.700
    microsteps: 8
    stallguard: 0
    stallguard_debug: false
    toff_disable: 0
    toff_stealthchop: 5
    toff_coolstep: 3
    run_mode: StealthChop
    homing_mode: StealthChop
    use_enable: false
    direction_pin: I2SO.1
    step_pin: I2SO.2
    disable_pin: I2SO.0

Setting from the yaml file:

#A
motor1:
  limit_neg_pin: gpio.35:high
  limit_pos_pin: NO_PIN
  limit_all_pin: NO_PIN
  hard_limits: false
  pulloff_mm: 4.000
  tmc_2209:
    uart_num: 1
    addr: 3
    cs_pin: i2so.14
    r_sense_ohms: 0.110
    run_amps: 0.800
    homing_amps: 0.800
    hold_amps: 0.700
    microsteps: 8
    stallguard: 0
    stallguard_debug: false
    toff_disable: 0
    toff_stealthchop: 5
    toff_coolstep: 3
    run_mode: StealthChop
    homing_mode: StealthChop
    use_enable: false
    step_pin: I2SO.13
    direction_pin: I2SO.12
    disable_pin: I2SO.15

Nevermind, I figured it out, I somehow switched my X and Y wiring… I had taken all the wiring apart today to put the computer in the case and screwed it up … ooofff…