Complete copy of Marlin 2.1.2 firmware

Hello,
Probably look like a total noob here, which I am when it comes to programming. Currently looking to upgrade Marlin firmware on Milled printer that I built in 2020 and manage to get Marlin programmed for it. (Running on Ramps 4.1) Anyone know where I can go to find a complete copy of Marlin 2.1.2? Went to their site and found only 2 files, I need a complete download as if starting from ground 0, as config.H asking for files I don’t have. I’m in process of upgrading my printer to dual extruders and touch probe.
Any input would be appreciated. Not sure if this note is ending up in right place, software issue.
CST

What kind of printer is it? Is it a V1Engineering printer design?

The github for the main marlin code is here:

There is a drop down for selecting a branch or tag. I have selected 2.1.2 for you. On a desktop browser, there is a button to download the zip of that code:

Somehow, I don’t think that is really what you want, but I think that is what you asked for.

If you can give us a hint on what you are trying to configure it for, there might be a better starting place.

2 Likes

Thank you, I think that’s exactly what I was looking for. It’s for a Milled printer (V1 design) with a KEYESTUDIO 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4 for Arduino REPRAP Mendel PRUSA 2560 Board that I built in 2020 that I managed to get working with Marlin version at that time. Just want to upgrade it to dual extruders and CR probe. everything else I found was the version updates, which is fine if I had kept up with all updates, but when it was working fine, I didn’t fix it.

1 Like

We have MP3DP firmware with the src zipped up at MarlinBuilder releases. This has 2.1.2, but it adds in customizations for the mp3dp.

There is one configured for V13DP_Ramps_MK8. That might be closer to what you want.

If nothing else, comparing the files using meld might help you catch a missing setting.

Thanks, will look at it. Do you know if there is much difference between the SKR pro and the SKR-2?
Have a Low Rider V2 that I’m setting up with Bigtreetech SKR-2. I pulled the files to look at them anyway. Thanks again.

I don’t know personally, but I know they are different enough to have to recompile.

Thanks