CNC'rs know how to convert to Laser Step by Step

I know that I’m in the CNC area in which this will be applicable when I get my Low Rider completed. However, for right now I need help with setting up a laser.

I’m trying to convert my 3D printer to a laser cutter. I’m new to the 3D printer world and have been learning Fusion 360. My prints have been coming out well and now I would like to try cutting/etching.
For my prints I’m using Fusion 360 and Simplify3d.

I have purchased

LA03-7000 445nm 7000mW Blue Laser Module 7W Fixed Focus DC 12V TTL/PWM Modulation w/ Heat Sink DIY Laser Engraver Machine for EleksMaker
www.banggood.com

LA03-7000 445nm 7000mW Blue Laser Module 7W Fixed Focus DC 12V TTL/PWM…
Online Shopping at Banggood.com

I have applied power and the laser will definitely cut through wood. I’ve also created a mounting plate that will replace the hot end of the 3d printer.

Now for my questions:
1: Which fan output of the Mini-Rambo board should I connect the PWM input of the Laser?
2: Using Fusion 360 as the starting software, what other software will I have to get and learn to get a file for input to Simplify3d?
OR
3: Do I even need Simplify3d for cutting/etching?

In general, none of my cronies are into this area of fun and I need step by step instruction of how to get from an idea to a cut piece. BTW, I have a low rider that I will be finishing up when the weather gets warmer.

Thanks for any help!!

I answered in your other post: