Cat feeding station

The second one was begining to crack (fitting was a bit too tight on the fingers), so I made another one in MDF

I adjusted the finger’s size using negative offset so that a scarap from the same material just fits inside, and now it’s a nice tight fit but without being too tight

I also went with half-blind joints this time, but…

As you can see, the cut went just right through, because of the Z position getting lower during the cut…
This was supposed to be a 2.50mm wall at the bottom of the finger hole :confused:

The Z was homed at the table’s height, after the cut, I re-zerozed the Z axis and it was 3mm deeper than at the start of the job :confused:

I tried lowering the Z accel as discussed above, but can’t seem to change the value

$$
$13=0
$20=0
$21=0
$22=1
$23=1
$30=255
$32=1
$100=50.000
$101=50.000
$102=200.000
$110=9000.000
$111=9000.000
$112=900.000
$120=200.000
$121=200.000
$122=80.000
$130=1220.000
$131=2440.000
$132=300.000
$10=1

$122=20.000
error:162

Editig the json and re-uploading it doesn’t work either…

Don’t know what’s going on really…


EDIT
Found this powt from Jason

So it seems it’s just the webUI being crap… -_-

Just edited the value with very conservative accels, I’ll re-cut this and see…