Awwww yeahhhhh, 8 years!

Thank you all so very much for the support and just hanging out here. I appreciate all the help and I am still very excited to do this every day.

11 Likes

In-Credible. Didn’t we just celebrate 5 years?

Thank you, Ryan. You are the V1 Engineer. Thank you for giving us a place to be ourselves and keeping your eye on the horizon.

I wish you the best in the next year :champagne:.

7 Likes

Thank you for all you do for me publicly and behind the scenes!

5 Likes

Congratulations!!! Thank you for all you do for all of us!!!

4 Likes

Thank you for being a huge part of this, and thank you for being a Patreon!

4 Likes

Mr President

Ryan…

V1Engineering! :tada: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations! Thank you for all you do. Amazing enterprise!

4 Likes

And thank you for all the contributions you have had this past year as well!

3 Likes

Congrats! Well done!

2 Likes

Right back at you, Patreon and a very active part of the Crew!

1 Like

The quality of the parts for the LR3 is jsut amazing, the thought that is/was put into each and every part truly does astound me. be be able to go from no machine to one that is as capable as the LR3 is months is amazing.
Add all that to teh support you give to a person on the other side of the world who didnt (i wanted too, bloody postage down under is a PIA sometimes) even buy anything from you is amazing and truly makes me want to be a better person.

Tank you for the great products and the ability to become part of the effort to make it better.

Here’s to another 8!

5 Likes

Congratulations Ryan! I just started with the build of my first MPCNC a few months ago and i am quite new to the forum. It will probably take some more weeks tot get it running. I can reuse many parts from another CNC build. You have created a very fine piece of art with the MPCNC. Also the community is also really great and helpfull. You did an excellent job. Hoera !

4 Likes

Cheers to you both, I will be here as long as I enjoy it. I will enjoy it as long as we keep getting rad people like you guys hanging out!

3 Likes

Congrats!!

3 Likes

Thank you for being so active around here!

3 Likes

I will try to keepbeing wrong so others can look great, bahahahahahaha

1 Like

Damn dude nice! Keep making cool stuff for us to build.
SardonicGlassHummingbird-size_restricted

Hopefully, you disagree…
Eight-Is-Enough-cast

Awwwww shooot, the class clowns have arrived!

2 Likes

Hey, you didn’t pat me down for greasepaint…
wpid-20150428__insaneClownPosse