Awwww yeahhhhh, 8 years!

Thanks Ryan, congrats, 100 of these days!

2 Likes

Congratulations Ryan! Truly incredible company, products, and community all around. You’ve built something special and it’s been a blast building your machines and working with everyone here. I am sure year 9 will be just as fun. Year 9 will be the LR3 build for me personally so I am ready for that.

2 Likes

Congrats, Ryan @vicious1!! Stupendous job on growing your company to what it is, and is the reason why I keep lurking here! One day…one day!!

2 Likes

Congratulation with an amazing feat Ryan! Imagine that your ideas have spawned this madness of creativity, technical wonders and amazing people - all over the world! I can’t fathom how many people that you have impacted. I know for myself that your helpful character, your machines, and this place you host has been very important to me, giving me cool hobbies and a great community with a real sense of belonging. Hats off to you, I wish you all the best in both v1, but also in your private life. I wish I had more time to spend here, helping out and eating roasted goats - but life is hectic at the moment. I do pay attention though, and shoot away my likes here and there.

4 Likes

Congratulations! Wish I would have found you sooner.

2 Likes

It’s never too late to find your soulmate. :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats man wow
Thanks for all the hard work

2 Likes

Thank you all. Glad to have you around, comments like those really summarize this place. I love it!

3 Likes

Congratulations on 8 years. I built my mpcnc just over two years ago and have spent many, many hours tinkering with fun projects, mostly gifts for others. Between my router and an added laser I have had a lot of fun. You have created an amazing product and community. You deserve to go to work everyday excited about what you have accomplished. Thank you and keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Thank you!!! Glad to have you on the crew!

1 Like

Wow, time has flown congratulations

2 Likes

Congrats to you Ryan, and all the team around, many thanks to all.

2 Likes

8 years already! Congrats!!

2016 so I was a year late :wink:

Machine has some parts replaced, but is still going strong!

4 Likes

Love it!!!