Anyone using joint cam software with Estlcam?

I am not sure if the g-code is compatible with Estlcam or not.
http://g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html
This feature would be a great addition to build into Estlcam if at all possible.

Router cut dovetail and box joints require at least one half of the joint to be cut while held vertically.

Bit of a limiting factor, but a cool concept.

My new build has that feature of a vertical bed, I am testing the machine this week to see what it can do.
Still waiting on a few parts to arrive for the vertical bed though, so testing that will have to wait a bit.

Neat, I’d love to see some pictures of your setup, I’m sure it would be of interest to lots here.

Sure, I will do that later in the coming week. Also I will show some test pieces that I will be doing.
I am making some extra tooling for the machine now, like a vacuum table, touch off tool, dust shoe, tool length sensor fitting, and so on.
I had a problem with the crosshair laser burning out due to the back EMF coming from the spindle at shut down. I replaced the laser with a new one and added a 5.1V Zener (IN4733) and a small disc capacitor across the laser leads to stop the high voltage spike from killing the laser again. Seems to work okay now.

I have posted in another section as I thought it would not be apocopate here.