Anybody having an issue with the sd card slot on the 6pack?

Finally got around to messing with this thing. Won’t read from the sd card. Just throws a sdmmc_card_init failed code 0x102 error.

I’ve been looking and looking, but can’t find the sd card slot on any of these bottles… weird.
Ohhh… oops

The first thing I would look at is the startup messages to see if there are any messages related to the SD card reader. You can capture the messages in a terminal app over USB serial during a restart. Alternatively you can diplay the most recent startup messages in the WebUI. I think the command is $SS…

That is the startup message.

Now I am confused. I thought initially you said the error message occurred while trying to read from the SD card and now it seems that you are saying the message occurred during startup…

ahhh, wait, I see. no sd card cs pin. So the default firmware doesn’t have it enabled?

1 Like

Figured it out. config.yaml wasn’t uploading because I downloaded it wrong from github…

2 Likes

It moves!!!

3 Likes

Hi I had same problem with the SD card and a friend told me change the frecuency of the SD card in the yml file to 10000 and eureka it began to read the SD card