An Aensuslm Laser Mount & a few Lightburn setup questions

I decided to give that Aenbuslm 80W (10 watt output) With Onboard Air Assist Laser a try on my newly finished MPCNC. They’ve been selling them on Aliexpress and Amazon for a little while. Not sure how well it’ll work, for less than $200 I’m not going to be overly surprised if it’s less than amazing.

I made a tool mount for it if anyone is interested, let me know and I’ll post on Google docs for download. I think I’m going to shorten the “standoff” distance from the z axis a bit so I lose less table space.

Now I have to figure out why a can’t get Lightburn to control my laser. A couple quick questions if anyone has some insight…

1. Should I be connecting my USB cable from my laptop to the SKR board or to the TFT? So far I tried the SKR connection and I can’t get control. I tried setting up a new Marlin device on COM4 with no luck. (I would’ve kept trying last night but my Missus was getting irritated!)

2. Just for my curiosity, is there a way to fire the laser from the TFT interface the way that you can from the Lightburn Move Tab like I can on my prebuilt Sculpfun S9? I use that regularly in Lightburn to get pieces positioned. It’s be nice to be able to do that in the event that I’m bringing .gcode to the MPCNC on an SD card.