Wiring after update

I’m having this same issue. I just updated firmware and now running the v1 custom 515D 2.1.1… Even after flash, Z moves but Z2 does not. I’ve put the Z2 motor on Z1 to check wiring and it worked. Also swapped the motor controller and it also worked. Guess is it’s firmware serial related. Purchased the board pre flashed from v1 last year and just finding time to finish this beast. I’m almost there. :slight_smile:

Process I used to flash was just copy bin to SD card and insert into skr pro v1. 2 and reboot. Did I do something wrong? Thanks in advance.

It is best to always start a new thread. If the thread you posted this in did not solve your issue than it is not the same issue.

You posted in an MPCNC thread but you are talking about Z2. The MPCNC only has one Z axis. Do you have a LR?

Can you post a picture of your board wired up?

It really sounds like you just flashed the wrong firmware. IF you flashed MPCNC firmware on a LR than Z2 will not work.

Apologize that was my first post. Thought was related to lowrider v2

I’m still in process of sorting endstops. Was just testing motion.

You have the wrong firmware installed. You have installed the firmware used for the Primo. You want V1CNC_SkrPro_DualLR_2209. Note the ‘LR’ in the label.

1 Like

I’ll try. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Agreed. The start up screen with then show “515DL”, instead of the 515D you have now.

So close, should be a simple fix!