Where to buy the RAMBo 1.4?

So how inaccurate do you think it will be?

Ooh - sorry! I have no idea, but I think it’s important to be careful taking too big bites. It’s easy to be discouraged when you’re not able to figure out the faults and errors. When people recommend that you go smaller, it’s not because they are party-poopers by nature, they have similar experiences themselves. When you have built one MPCNC, it’s much easier to build a new one (even just for fun!). Therefore it’s better to start small and learn from it, and then adjust a new build, or the current build.

I built my first one moderately siced (50x60cm). The PRIMO ended up bigger(60x90cm), but I honestly regret it, because it takes up so much room and is never actually used.

edit:adjust for correct measurements (CM)

The issue is the pipes will start to flex when they get too long. This will allow the endmill to take a bigger cut than it’s supposed to, which can pull the router into the work piece, causing larger bites. Eventually either the endmill will break, or the whole thing will overcome the holding power of the steppers and then it will just randomly plow through whatever it is you’re cutting. At least that’s been my experience.

MM or CM?

also, I know for my self, I want to go BIG, but I am staying at the suggested size for the same points you brought up.

cm of course! Thanks for the input :slight_smile: