Tool mounts in the Shop

I had all my parts printed for a 1" Primo with DW660. However, I’m missing the upper and lower tool mounts. I see I can purchase a DeWalt 600 mount in the shop. Are the DeWalt 660 mounts also available or…or will the 600 mounts also work with the 660?

They’re different sizes

Maybe this helps: MPCNC Primo Dewalt 660 Mount & Dust Shoe by jmillerfo - Thingiverse

I’m confused about what you have and what you are missing. It appears that Ryan sells a Primo mount for the DW660. He labels it in the store as Dewalt 600. It is confusing since Dewalt also sells a DWP611 trim router. If you purchased the mount labeled Dewalt 600, you purchased the mount for the DW660 Rotary Saw/cut tout tool..

To install that mount, you need the 3D printed upper and lower tool plates (should have come with your 3D printed parts) for your specific tubing size. They look like this:

If you ordered the Dewalt 600 mounts and did not get them, contact Ryan. If you forgot to order them, Ryan provides the STL files here.

1 Like

Sorry for the confusion. I didn’t order the printed parts from here. I had someone print them for me. His 3d printer died and he cannot print anymore parts. I have the 2 tool plates that you pictured. I’m just missing the upper and lower tool holders. I saw the dw600 tool holder for sale in the online store…but someone else commented that it is a different size. If those parts in the store will work for my 660,I’ll order them…but I want to make sure it will fit.

The one in the V1 shop is for the DW660.

1 Like