The "Hulk" build

I am going for a small build, maximum of 610x610 mm working area. Perhaps even smaller. I have 25mm OD tubing ready to cut when I decide on the size.

I have printed all parts except for the Core. Can’t decide on green or dark gray for the color of the core? I am leaning towards dark gray.

What do you think would look good?

4 Likes

Green/Purple/Green. Then you have the hulk, including pants. :smiley:

3 Likes

Tired of people just making things up on the internet, I did a search for “Dr Roger Banner’s favourite colour”. Turns out I should have asked for “favorite color” because the internet can’t spell that well, but none the less this is all I could turn up:

" grey

In the debut, Lee chose grey for the Hulk because he wanted a color that did not suggest any particular ethnic group. Colorist Stan Goldberg, however, had problems with the grey coloring, resulting in different shades of grey, and even green, in the issue."

The bold text is mine, and it doesn’t tell us how many shades of grey, but I can guess. :rofl: :rofl:

Good old Hulk eh? Who would have thought?

I am going for dark grey.

It says 70% infill, what kind of infill should I go with in Cura? Lines, zig-zag, cubic?

LowRider instructions call out rectilinear infill. I don’t think I saw any recommendation when I printed mine so it would have been my defaults which were honeycomb, but all I can confirm is that it printed OK and hasn’t fallen apart yet…

I used quarter cubic in cura