The Brew Tipper

After a few hours of cutting and cursing…

I still need to fix the wheels on the axles but I’m not sure what’s the best solution… Epoxy ?

4 Likes

Screenshot 2024-01-27 at 6.45.33 PM

I did this, but yes, I think you could just use something like epoxy or superglue. It doesn’t have to be too strong.

Looks great!

1 Like

I like this :slight_smile:
I’ll try the same but drilling through the middle of the rod without a drill press could be tricky…

I have 3d printed a drill template for that. I used to use a block of wood drilled for the axle and the pin.

Yeah I figured this one out :slight_smile:
I just used the wooden ring as a guide

1 Like

This Michigan Chair Dispenses Wine as You Pull the Lever (homecrux.com)

Your next challenge!

jesus wept.

1 Like

The french in me is dying :sob:

Mostly done, glued and assembled, finished with a torough wipe of mineral oil…
I only need to get some magnets and metal plates now…

4 Likes

Well, that’s another project I can’t show my wife… lol

Pretty slick!

I think the same guy makes a can dispenser, I thought that would be a fun big project someday.

Sadly, she is the one that found it! My wife that is…

We are in the business of gadgets not contraptions.

He makes and sells plans for numerous clock designs. Clayton boyer, if I remember correctly.

1 Like

I’m proud to let you know I’m now an official “Gear Wizologist” ! :star_struck:

I just emailed Clayton Boyer to send him the F360 3D model I did for my build, and this is the diploma I received for this feat :slight_smile:
And it comes with plansof an interactive geared frame to put it in :slight_smile:

I kinda love the spirit of this, such a cool attention and attitude :+1:

Note: 3D model will probably be included for future purchases of the brew tipper digital plans, so if you ever feel like buying it, that’s one more thing to consider :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That is so cool. What a great idea!

Plus I get to rightfully sign “Fabien GWiz” for any correspondance, which is pretty rad :grin:

1 Like