Switch different distance

Hello!
My lowrider 3, the left switch is far 20 mm from the switch, and the right is touching the switch. Is it a square problem? Thank you

You can adjust the offset with M666. After homing, one motor will back off that switch by the amount set in M666. The sign of the value determines which motor back off.

Thanks. I’ll see that. But left side doesn’t touch the switch. The M666 will work on that? Thank you

What are you doing exactly to move the gantry up when it doesn’t hit the switch?

I’m doing home Y.

Hello José! Consider sharing pictures of your setup, curious if gantry is not square if the left side (X min) is not touching the Y limit switch when homing Y axis.

What do you see when you look closely at the right side with the rail rollers, are all 4 or the rail roller bearing wheels touching the conduit? If not, that may indicate that the belt holder blocks are not square to the rail. I think the recommendation is to square everything relative to the right hand side conduit rail.

I found out the problem, the Y1 and Y2 switches it was on the contrary. It’s working fine now. Thank you for your help.