Start G-Code - Unrequested additions

Just finished getting my Lowrider together, and ESTLcam seems to be adding lines to the bottom of my start G-Code, which I did not request.

G92 X0 Y0 ; Set Current position to 0 on the X and Y axes.
M0 Attach probe ; Pause to connect touchplate
G38.2 Z0 ; Probe down to touchplate
G92 Z12.72 ; Set new Z position to thickness of touchplate
G1 Z2 F900 ; Lift off touchplate
M0 Remove probe ; Pause and wait for touchplate removal
M106 ; This will turn on an IOT relay to start a router or vacuu
G00 X0.0000 Y0.0000 Z0.0000 F3600
G00 Z2.0000 F480

The bottom two lines are not a part of my start G-Code and I am unsure where they are coming from. It seems to want to move the bit to 0 on all axis, then move the Z-axis up before heading over to the start position. To me this seems rather unnecessary and could potentially cause problems.

Does anyone have an idea why these lines are being inserted at the end of my start G-Code and how to get rid of them?

Possible menu settings, basic settings, CNC program end, above zero point.

They should do no harm. I think Estlcam does that to establish feed rates for G0, and go to a known start position (clearance plane above the origin.)

…My bad, those last (one or) two lines are standard and pretty much as Frits (s/end/start/) and Dan said determined by Setup : Basic : Start. As Dan said they are harmless, they just insure that the program starts where you want/need it to and that Z is at the clearance plane. Using the Estlcam controller I prefer to allow the program to start from anywhere and selecting ‘at clearance plane’ results in a single G00 Z… line. The Estlcam controller G00 feeds are a given (Setup : Controller : max) so no F bits for rapids.