Square X/Y granty problem

We use 1/16th microstepping on all axis.

You need to check your motor specifications to make sure you don’t exceed their rating. But I suspect the 1A is going to be better. Is there a good reason to use these over the drivers in a rambo board?

My plan is to use the ESTLCAM ARDUINO Steuerkarte from the ARDUINO-Club. This card has a lot of options, but no hardware-driver for the motors, that is the reason I bought 3 TB6600.
Thank you for your answer, I’m looking now for “nice” hard blocks, or I must design them for myself.
Best regards
Thomas

1 Like

Jeremy, the pic you posted looks as if the Rollers are not positioned correctly. I did the same thing and had xy issues as well. This is from assembly instructions: * This is showing the pairs for the X and Y axis. It should be one Roller and one RollerM. It does not matter which way the gantry rail angle is facing as long as it is facing the same as its counterpart.

• Roller and RollerM are just a mirrored set, made to help with printer deficiencies. Each axis gets one of each and the need to look mirrored (angle on the same side).
  • When using the optional Dual plates, the long side should face X0 Y0 (nearest left corner)

So angle needs to be on same side… not opposite.