I’ve made a few things with my LowRider but the building of it it was my main aim, and I really need the space back.
So I am selling the whole thing, except for the spindle:
- PLA printed parts in blue, printed as per V1 recommendations
- Plywood flat parts
- RAMPS 1.6 board with 5 stepper drivers
- End-stop firmware installed
- Graphic controller
- Steppers wired for end-stop firmware (1 driver per motor) but I never got round to installing the end-stop switches
- 25mm stainless tubes approx 110cm (I have surplus protruding as I wasn’t sure of the table width)
- Belts presently @ 160cm table length but there is approx 30cm additional length
- Regulated PSU module
All fully working and can be demo’d.
Collection welcome from West London, or I can ship.
Photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/q1QNwv2G1mGJ1Sww6
I just figured out how to upload pictures
Was the ramps 1.6 drop in replacement for 1.4 without any configuration changes to firmware !!
Hi Andrew. Could swear I answered your question, but apparently I didn’t hit SEND or something.
Anyhow, sorry for that and I guess it’s too late now. But yes, it “just worked”.
Still available in London, for collection or shipping within UK.
Unfortunately there seems to be no interest in buying this.
So I’m going to disassemble and re-deploy the motors and electronics to a new project.
If anyone would like the printed parts (and wooden parts?), I’d be happy to post them if you’ll cover the postage charges.
Let me know. Can’t stand the idea of binning them!!
Paolo che firmware hai messo in quella ramps?
@peeteebee do you still have this? If you have a price in mind for it complete, or for what’s left of it then please let me know. Cheers, Rupert