SKR1.4 Turbo compile errors

Hello again… feel like I will be posting a few questions in the upcoming days.

I have now the basic program SKR1.4 Turbo 2209 dual endstop installed and the TFT35 V2.0 installed with unified menu theme. (BTW i don’t see any icon related to CNC or laser like some of you have…)

I have started to modify marlin per the GitHub document and I’m enabling the required feature one by one. There is 3 feature that cause me errors

1881 | #error "Z_MIN_PROBE_REPEATABILITY_TEST requires a real probe
3747 | #error "Z_STEPPER_AUTO_ALIGN requires more than one Z stepper
Marlin\src\gcode\feature\pause\M125.cpp:98:7: error: ‘pause_print’ was not declared in this scope; did you mean ‘did_pause_print’?
98 | if (pause_print(retract, park_point, show_lcd, 0)) {
| ^~~~~~~~~~~
| did_pause_print

I assume the first 2 errors just need to have the probe and the 2nd Z motor defined somewhere but I have no clue about the third error…

Thanks again and sorry if this is basic question!

Did you start from one of the preconfigured choices on MarlinBuilder releases?

There are configurations for the turbo, 2209s and dual endstop for the mpcnc and duallr for the low rider.

Yes started with V1CNC_SkrTurbo_Dual_2209_2.1.1_515-src (I’m building Primo)

Followed the GitHub - V1EngineeringInc/BIGTREETECH-TouchScreenFirmware: support TFT35 V1.0/V1.1/V1.2/V2.0/V3.0, TFT28, TFT24 V1.1

Under Section Marlin Dependencies:
General options which MUST be activated:

Z_MIN_PROBE_REPEATABILITY_TEST
Z_STEPPER_AUTO_ALIGN
PARK_HEAD_ON_PAUSE

These are the 3 causing the errors above.

I haven’t ever read that list. Sorry, that is a pull over from the main big tree tech repo. I don’t think we have those features enabled on any of our firmwares.

1 Like

hehe :slight_smile: Should have ask sooner! Thanks!

Better ask this time instead of loosing myself in the Github… :slight_smile:

Where could I find the current files use for CNC/Laser with the TFT35 2.0? Anything to change from the basic SKRturbo 2209 dual endstop firmware?

Thanks!

Those are from an older version of the screen. The new version has printer language, but should work without errors.